Rob is available for in-person or online sessions. Coaching begins with a thorough assessment of your situation and objectives. A proposed plan for you is developed from this assessment.
Weekly or bi-weekly individual consultations may cover:
• Further developing of goals and practices based on changing needs.
• Skills development focus to build capacity to coach oneself
• Progress review, and refinement of, individually designed personal development program
Approaches that may be used include:
• Mindfulness based practices to develop insight and presence
• Thought partnership processing and addressing immediate challenges
• Between session assignments offering new experiences to foster creative process, vision development, and passionate expression
Rob is available to speak about a variety of topics regarding personal leadership and its development including:
• Why personal leadership matters during life changes
• Individual creativity, freedom and access to depth, and ultimately wisdom
• Professional Improvement vs. Personal Development – It’s not an either or question
• Why do personal leadership, wholeness, and individuation matter to technology executives?
• Everyone is talking about personal presence these days but what the heck is it? …and why all the hub-bub?
• We are all trauma survivors of one kind or another – Developing personal creative practices and entrepreneurship are a great response if you can keep it up. Rewiring your brain might be easier.